The CAPE project is run by a consortium of partners, each expert in their fields and/or resident in Milton Keynes:
- SmartKlub – getting cities and communities to build energy efficient projects together
- Community Action MK – supporting and engaging communities in Milton Keynes
- Open University – Computing – specialists in big data
- Open University – Social Marketing – experts in how behaviour can improves lives
- Tech Mahindra – digitally connecting communities and business
- Satellite Applications Catapult – mapping cities & creating intelligent geospatial solutions
- Milton Keynes City Council – supporting major projects to secure the long-term economic success and sustainability of the city.
Follow the links on the names above to find out more about the each partner.